[VIDEO] Introducing…Our Backyard Chickens!
If you’ve been on RYGblog more than once you’ve probably gathered that we are the proud owners of a small flock of backyard chickens …7 of them. And although we do love them because of the eggs they give us every day, we also love them because we consider them pets…part of our family.
Now…I’ve written posts about them and provided sketches of their coop…but I’ve never really formally introduced them to you…well besides telling you their names and what kind of chickens they are.
So…I enlisted the help of my friend Joe Braun (www.best30seconds.com)…who produced our RYG Video…to pull together a short video giving my chickadees the air-time credit that they deserve. Enjoy! (And thanks Joe!)
Now that you’ve officially met our Fancy Lady Friends and if you’re interested in expanding your family to include some of your own, check out some of our other posts to learn more from our experience.
- The Real Truth about Backyard Chickens
- Raising Backyard Chickens 101: Why & How Many?
- Raising Backyard Chickens…Answering Your Questions
- Why, Yes…Our Chickens Do Have Names
- Our Chicken Coop Design (Part 1 of 2…err 3)
- Our Chicken Coop Design – Front Elevation (Part 2 of 3)
- Our Chicken Coop Design (Part 3 of 3)
- My Top 5 Chicken Coop Designs
Cheers friends (oh…and Happy Valentine’s Day!),
If you're not already subscribed to RYG and want to get periodic updates, links to new posts & other ground redeeming info ... just enter your email address below. Easy as that!